Friday, December 26, 2014

Mysterious ‘guardian angel’ in the sky gives woman sign of hope

A mum believes she received a Christmas gift of hope from her dead father when a “guardian angel” appeared in the sky.
Sherrie Abbott was driving along the motorway to visit her sister when the celestial shape formed in the otherwise clear sky.
The 40-year-old, whose daughter Laranca Cunningham snapped a photo of the cloud, believes the winged vision was a festive message from her father Colin Abbott, who passed away 20 years ago.
“I just started sobbing. It was absolutely stunning,” said the single mum from Boston, Lincolnshire.
“It was an angel, sent down for me, and nothing else. It was a sign to tell me everything was going to work out.
“As I was driving I quickly told Laranca to take a picture on her phone before it disappeared.”
Mysterious ‘guardian angel’ in the sky gives woman sign of hope
The pair were driving along the A17 between Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire, and Kings Lynn, Norfolk, towards her sister's home in Great Yarmouth, when the apparition appeared.
Sherie said the image gave her hope after she found out her son William Cunningham, 15, who has a connective tissue disorder, also has a serious heart condition.
When I saw the angel, I knew in an instant that Christmas was going to be all right, and that my son's health would improve,” she said.
“It was truly a breathtaking and overwhelming experience."
The mum and daughter say the angel cloud stayed in the sky for around half an hour.
Watch also:

No comments:

Post a Comment