Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hamilton Witness Alleges Alien Base under Lake Ontario.

A witness in Hamilton describes sighting UFO orbs over Lake Ontario on 7 Dec, 2013 at 2:01 pm. He also alleges that there is an alien base under the lake. This report has been obtained from a testimony included in the database of Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), published on 15 Dec, 2013.

Hamilton is a city southwest of Toronto which is Canada's largest city.
“Walking home from my shift at work when a tingly sensation came over me. I looked up and saw numerous balls or orb like lights in the sky.”

“I then felt sick and faint but kept focus on them. I tried to move but could not. There approx 10 orbs hovering above then slightly away from me, before the moved off quietly to the SE.”
“I have seen many orbs or spheres out over the lake over the years. This was real and I think it was aliens trying to communicate with me as I seem to have missed about eleven minutes of time.”
Lake Ontario has ben referred to as part of the "Great Lakes Triangle" in relation to alleged alien activities. Watch video below concerning the "Great Lakes Triangle."

No comments:

Post a Comment